My name is Floki

Please say hello to Freename or present your personal Freename domains, ideas and great products around the Freename world!
Forum rules
The Freename Forum is your central point of contact for all questions relating to the rapidly growing market of digital identities.

My name is Floki

Postby Floki » Thu 27. Apr 2023, 20:42

Dear Community,

As you could tell from my nickname, I have a side interest in cryptocurrencies.

Recently, however, I discovered something that sparked my enthusiasm much more.

I've been in the domain business for a while in Web2 and already owned a few Web3 domains as well, but I wasn't convinced by either the expensive offerings or the poor selection of cheap domains.

Then I was looking for something new and this year I found Freename. At the beginning I had only looked around a bit. After I had a closer look at Freename, I quickly fell in love with this new offer, which offers so many innovations, distinct customer centricity and easy handling, that I consider Freename as a revolution in the web3 and in my estimation will also revolutionize the web2 in the future.

Since Freename supports a dedicated forum in addition to the already existing, numerous appearances in the social media channels, I help within the scope of my possibilities to fill this community forum initially with some contributions.

I would like to invite other Freename customers to participate in the discussions here.
This forum can offer the following advantages:

• Increasing the awareness of Freename in general
  • Promotion of the individual offers by Freename customers themselves
  • Valuable tips for the use of Freename domains
  • Mutual support of the Freename community members
  • Creating new relationships
  • Providing ideas for new business opportunities
  • Reference work for the Freename history
  • Input and feedback for new developments and improvements for Freename and its customers
  • Increasing transparency about all activities around Freename domains
  • Providing value to each existing and potential Freename customer

Since I personally enjoy developing Freename domains, I would be happy if many like-minded people would meet here.

Freename To The Moon
Floki
Floki

by Advertising » Thu 27. Apr 2023, 20:42

Advertising

Re: My name is Floki

Postby travelnotes » Tue 15. Oct 2024, 19:01

Hi Floki,

Which Freename domains are you developing; and how do you get them to work?
The TravelNotes TLD is designed for travellers, bloggers, agencies, and anyone with a passion for exploring the world. It serves as a digital passport, creating a dedicated space for sharing travel experiences, advice, tips, and services.
travelnotes

Postby Expert » Tue 15. Oct 2024, 22:41

Please find some examples of Freename websites here: 85777411nx67377/developed-exceptional--und-amp-noteworthy-freename-domains-f7/developed-freename-websites-t113.html

Tutorials:

How to - Connect Web3 Domains to Website Builders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHBUgdrfoTQ

From Web3 Domains to Fully Working Websites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMnAWM09cPQ
Expert

Postby travelnotes » Wed 16. Oct 2024, 05:11

Thanks Expert,

I looked at those yesterday (not all of them work)

ie:
davide.gaming/ - Domain not found in Freename.

fiyahradio.trinbago/ nothing

Others redirect to ipfs.io/ipfs/randomnumbersandletters 'domains'

Not ideal for branding.

I was more interested in Floki's domains being developed and how they worked.

So far, I'm not inspired; which makes moving forward with Web3 development still quite a closed shop.
The TravelNotes TLD is designed for travellers, bloggers, agencies, and anyone with a passion for exploring the world. It serves as a digital passport, creating a dedicated space for sharing travel experiences, advice, tips, and services.
travelnotes

Postby Floki » Wed 16. Oct 2024, 08:30

Welcome, TravelNotes!

Great meeting you here!

Currently I‘m focusing on promoting Freename in Web2.
Most people don’t have the Freename DNS installer yet.

I‘m sure more internet solution providers will support Freename in the future and Freename is working hard to increase the reach of their ecosystem, but currently we are still in a very early stage.
Floki

Postby travelnotes » Wed 16. Oct 2024, 17:36

Always nice to get in early.

:)
travelnotes

Return to Introduction & Personal Freename Projects